Our approach to privacy at Le Marchand,
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we collect about you, how and why we use it, who we disclose it to, and how we protect your privacy. Please take the time to read and understand this Notice.
- About This Policy: At Le Marchand, we prioritise safeguarding your privacy and handling your personal information securely and responsibly. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- You use our website (www.lemarchand.store)
- You make enquiries via our website.
- Someone is interested in working with us.
2. Definition of Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/ indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means the personal data you give us via our site. By providing your data, you agree that we can use your data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
3. Who Are We? Le Marchand is an independent retail company. Our registered office address is 321-323 High Road, Office 762, Chadwell Heath, Essex, RM6 6AX.
4. How Do We Collect Information from You? We collect information from you:
- When you leave feedback or a review
- When you sign up for marketing emails
5. What Type of Information is collected from You? When you make a booking, you will be asked to submit personal information. We collect this information, so we can fulfil your order and provide you with the best level of service. When you make an order, Le Marchand gathers information such as:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address (used for estimates, booking confirmation, and feedback emails)
- Your billing information taken for deposits or holding credit card information for use in the case of cancellations
- Any comments/feedback you submit
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you access our website: There is "Device Information" about your computer hardware and software that Le Marchand automatically collects. This information can include:
- Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- Access times
- Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy
6. Recruitment: You may submit your CV if you're interested in working for us to email@example.com This information may include:
- Personal details (name, address, phone number, email address, etc.)
- Education details
- Employment history
- Salary history
- Other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 30 working days. If you would like to be considered for future positions, we can keep your information on record for up to 12 months, given your written consent. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time in writing.
7. How is Your Information Used? We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending you service emails (estimates, booking confirmation, feedback and service reminders)
- Improving our products and services
- Sending marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
8. Who Has Access to Your Information? We employ various technologies to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties.
10. Profiling: We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with relevant information.
11. Your Choices: We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text unless you have given your consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Le Marchand holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data at any time and to request that we delete it.