Le Marchand provides free shipping to the UK for all orders over £50.
For standard (signed for) deliveries to most UK Mainland addresses should allow for up to 7 working days (excluding Public holidays). Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands, please allow for an additional 2 working days for deliveries. Occasionally during busy times this might be longer however you will be notified (via email) if your delivery will be longer than expected. We will always work to deliver as soon as we can. Working days are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays.INTERNATIONAL (STANDARD) DELIVERY
Please allow up to 16 working days to receive your order. Customers please note below are currently the countries we ship to:
United Kingdom, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Cuba, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States.
We will notify you when changes to our shipping destinations expands. We are continuing to add new delivery destinations so please check back with us very soon.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
All orders are shipped from the UK. Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary by country. If you have any questions related to customs charges you are advised to contact your local customs office.
We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
At this time, we do not ship to BFPO addresses.
Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below or their substitute days:
• 25th December 2021 – Christmas Day
• 26th December 2021 – Boxing Day
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact the Le Marchand team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply fill out the Return Form enclosed in your parcel & send it back with your items within 30 days of delivery.
- Take the parcel to a local post office or courier and pay for the postage. Le Marchand is not responsible for the shipping fee of a return parcel, and does not provide return labels.
- We accept returns of eligible items for refund to your original form of payment when postmarked within 30 calendar days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders that has enjoyed free shipping, a shipping and handling fee of £5 (for UK customers) and £10 (Overseas customers) will be deducted from your refund if you choose to refund to your original form of payment with us.
- You can return anything, except for sale items, accessories (bags and scarf included).
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Refund or store credit will be issued within 4 weeks once delivered to us.
Items marked 'Final Sale' strictly cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. For any questions, please contact our Customer Services +44 207 866 4245