Returns & Exchanges
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items returned to us must first request a return to be accepted.
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date to be eligible for a refund. International orders are allowed for 30 days.
- Returns must be scent-free, unworn, and unwashed, with all tags attached. Please include your package slip with the return.
- Returns must be received within 15 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase) at our warehouse. International orders have 30 days from receiving your order to return merchandise. For returned items past the 15-day return period, a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the store credit given. The 15 days start from the day the customer receives the order. Returns older than 20 days will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to you at your expense.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If items are sent back past the return policy period, the customer is responsible for return postage.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: The following items are non-returnable.
- All accessories
- All hats
- All jewellery
- All sale items
If you return a non-returnable item, the item will be disposed of or added to a donation pile. Store credit will not be issued. No exceptions.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.
All defective merchandise must be reported within five days of receiving. Merchandise that has been washed cannot be accepted for store credit.
Lost or Stolen Packages
When you place an order with us, please note that the liability is between you and Royal Mail. We do not make any exceptions to this policy.
We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered, but once the package has been scanned as delivered, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package.
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered is correct.
- Visit your local Royal Mail office with tracking handy to see where the mailman dropped off your package.
- Check with neighbours to see if your package got dropped off next door.
- Sometimes Royal Mail updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong thing so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items) and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we've received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you'll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.